SCHWARTZ PLEASED WITH 'UNDERCOVERS' ROLE

1:35 PM / Posted by RyShel Admin /

24 August 2010,


Ben Schwartz has revealed that he likes his character on Undercovers.

In a video on the official website, Schwartz explained that he likes the way his character Bill, a CIA field agent, uses gadgets but also works on the front line."I think the cool thing about this character is that he has those tech aspects," he said. "I get these nifty things - nifty, I sound like my dad - all these gadgets and stuff like that, that I get to use.

"But at the same time, when it's time to work, I'm a competent CIA agent. What's cool about this character and unique is I know how to fire a gun. I'm getting trained in martial arts to know how to disarm people and get defence when I need to and things like that."

Schwartz also praised co-creators J.J. Abrams and Josh Reims, saying: "They work so hard and they're so good and they give us amazing lines... They write it so well and specific to us and it makes it such a joy."

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment